The Colombian Red Cross or the ICRC, together with National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies abroad, helps people in Colombia look for family members in another country.
We try to help you when you have lost contact due to:
- armed conflict or other situations of violence;
- natural or man-made disasters;
- detention (in particular for Colombian nationals detained in a third country and for members of the US armed forces and their Colombian families – for the transmission of family news);
or in other situations of humanitarian need, when possible.
Our priority is to look for:
- minors separated from their families by the conflict and other situations of violence (in particular, captured or demobilised minors) or their families;
- vulnerable people;
- Colombian detainees abroad.